Wednesday, June 13, 2012

33 Weeks



how far along? 33 Weeks, Wednesday 6/13/2012  
how are you measuring? ?
size of baby? Pineapple, 19-22 in, 4.9 lbs

heartbeat? ?
total weight gain/loss? 27.5 lbs
maternity clothes? Yep. No hiding this pregnant belly.  I love Maxi dresses.  So comfy!
stretch marks? Nope. 
sleep? I slept better this last week after being back from all of my traveling.

best moment this week? I had my first shower this last weekend.  It was so much fun and amazing to see all of the love that everyone showed for Baby Adcock.  A friend of mine took pictures of the shower, so once I get the pictures I will post pictures.
movement? The baby is super active around 10-11 am, 4 pm, and then again around 8 pm.  It's so fun seeing the baby's routine.  My belly just dances and moves like ocean waves haha.
food cravings? I love sweet tea!  Other than that I really haven't had any distinct cravings that are like, "Oh my gosh Eric I need this right now please go get it for me."
gender predictions? I'm still thinking girl.  Hopefully less than 7 weeks until we know.
what i miss: Being able to get off the couch or out of bed without it being difficult.  My belly is starting to get large enough that I have to make sure I get up a certain way.  It's quite funny.  Eric has helped me up off the couch a few times which makes it easier.

what i'm looking forward to: Getting everything ready for Baby Adcock.
how are you feeling? I am still feeling pretty good considering I am 33 weeks pregnant.  I can't really complain.
Development this week: Today starts week 34 of development.  The baby could be as tall as 20 inches right now and weighs almost 5 lbs.  Got male?  If so, then this week his testicles are making their way down from his abdomen to their final destination: his scrotum.  Those tiny fingernails have probably reached the tip of his/her fingers by this week, so make sure you have baby nail clippers on your shopping list!  (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)



No comments:

Post a Comment