Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Update

Sorry I have been MIA from my blog for awhile.  These past few months have been really crazy over here for us.  I had lots of traveling for residency interviews.  Those are all done thank goodness.  Then I went back for what's called a second look.  I got to spend the morning with the residents to see how things run on the floor.  A great way to really get a good look at how the program runs.

This month's schedule has been crazy as well.  I've been working until either 8pm or 10pm depending on which shift I'm on.  It's been a great month other than getting home so late.  I either get home just in time to put Alexis to bed or she is already asleep.  I just have 4 more shifts to work, then it's off to the next rotation.

At the beginning of February Alexis had her first cold.  She had a fever for four days, coughing, snot etc.  It was so pitiful.  Then she was better for about a week and then new fever of 102.8 and nice ol' ear infection.  She is now finishing up some antibiotics for the ear infection.  Her routine is still thrown off from being sick.

I submitted my residency rank list this week.  I will find out in 3 weeks where I'm off to for residency.  I'm just glad it is out of my control. :)

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of blogging again.  Sorry I've been gone.

1 comment: