Saturday, March 30, 2013

I matched!

Sorry I'm a little late...

Wow so these past few months have been crazy and full of lots of emotions.  I submitted my rank list February 20th, found out I matched on March 11th, and found out where on March 15th.  Talk about anxiety!

Eric, Alexis and myself will be making the move to St. Louis sometime in May.  I matched at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital.  I couldn't be happier.  Eric and I are very excited.  We aren't sure if St. Louis will become our forever home or not, but we are excited to spend the next 3 years there.  We are so excited to finally have a good baseball team to go watch.  Of course I looked up the Ranger's schedule and they will be in St. Louis at the end of June for a 3 game series.  Of course we will be going and sporting our Rangers gear.  (we will all need to get new shirts but that's another story)

We are starting the relocation process including looking for places to live and job hunting for Eric.  I will keep yall posted on our new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment