Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Break!

Ok so this post is somewhat random but enjoy!

I am officially on Christmas break. WOOHOO!!!! I had my last final yesterday. I only have one more semester of sitting in a classroom listening to lectures for my life as a med student. I will start seeing patients in August. YAY!!!

On an exciting note. Eric flies in TONIGHT!!! I get to spend 23 days with him, and I'm so excited :) He has a JOB INTERVIEW on Monday that is looking really promising. It's not his ultimate job, but you know it's a job making money in Kansas City :) I will keep you posted on how it goes.

I get my wedding gown on Sunday! I took it in for alterations, and I'm so excited to see it all finished and the perfect size for me :)

We will be driving back to Dallas on Tuesday. YAY for an 8 hour drive :(

I hope all you blog readers enjoy your weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment