Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So it's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry about that. So here's a quick update!

Well I spent a week in Colorado Springs last month. I went for a national convention for a club that I'm a national representative for. This meeting was for the DO aspect of medicine, osteopathic manipulation. I love OMT and really want to use OMT in my practice. I also ran for the regional coordinator position. I am now the regional coordinator of about 5 medical schools. So excited!!! I felt so bad leaving Eric for an entire week only one month after getting married. Lets just say I was so EXCITED to come home to him :)

I also chopped my hair off! I was needing a change, so I cut 7 inches off. I like it shorter, but I'm thinking I want to add some layers to it and make it choppy! I'm not sure if I like the bangs. I'm thinking they make me look really young. They're growing on me, but still not loving them yet.

Other than that, Eric and I are just enjoying the married life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment