Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This is a little late...sorry it never got posted and sat as a draft.

We stayed up in Kansas City since I had to work Friday and Saturday. We decided to start our own tradition. Neither Eric nor I are crazy about turkey, so why go through the trouble for just the two of us. We decided to grill steaks and have stuffed peppers, salad, and baked potatoes. Then I saw I had fresh green beans so I was going to cook those. Eric asked if I had stuff for green bean casserole which I did minus the fried onions (he said just use crackers). Then he mentioned something about dressing. I had a box of stuffing mix. I knew it wouldn't be as good as the real stuff but it would work. We ended up having way too much food just like a real thanksgiving dinner. Haha
"Happy Thanksgiving!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment