Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meet My New Trainer



I bought 30 Day Shred last night and started it this morning. Man that was a good 20 minute workout. Now I worked out 4 times last week with a workout plan Eric gave me, so I was already sore. I can't wait to see how I feel later today. I'm sure I'll be hurting but that means it was a good workout.

Since August 2009, I am down 10 pounds. WOOHOO! I am wanting to tone things up now. I went shopping yesterday for a dress to wear to our rehearsal dinner. I didn't find anything but I did try on a size 4 dress that fit. It wasn't even snug :) WOOHOO!!! In August when I bought a dress to wear on the dinner cruise in Chicago, I had to buy a size 6.

I'll keep yall posted.

2 comments:

  1. I love 30 day shred. It's is such a quick, yet effective work out!!

    And you should totally try "dating groups". We LOVE doing it!! It really is an awesome way to get to know everyone, and it's great for the new people, because they can just jump right in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad you tried to meal plan last week. You should link up on Monday and get some ideas from my blog.

    I feel like I've gotten better at it the longer I do it, so by the time you get married, you'll be a pro!!

    ReplyDelete