Wednesday, October 6, 2010

P90X


My goal is to look like her. Want to know my secret? P90X!!!!

I lost roughly 12 lbs for the wedding. Well now that we've been married for 7 1/2 months, I have gained back all 12 lbs plus some. Thanks sweetie!!! I weighed myself last Wed at the doctor's office and then again this past Monday. I had lost 1 lb!!!! I know it's not much but you gotta start some where.

We even took before pictures, but I won't be posting those until the end. I will post my before and after pictures to show you my results.

Last week Eric and I started P90X workouts. Then this Monday we decided to go ahead and add on the nutrition plan which is intense. The entire program is 90 days long. It's broken up into 30 day increments. After 30 days the workouts change so does the nutrition plan.

Here is what was on the menu for me today.
(Eric's menu looked the same except for his portions were larger)

Breakfast:
6 egg white omelet with 1 oz fat free mozzarella cheese
2 pieces of turkey bacon
8 oz skim milk

Morning Snack:
protein snack bar (I like special k chocolate peanut butter)

Lunch:
6 oz of shrimp stir fry which had shrimp, onion, garlic, ginger, water chestnuts, and broccoli
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 oz cashews

Afternoon Snack:
1 fat free string cheese

Dinner:
6 oz chicken breast with pesto
1/2 cup zucchini
1 cup brown rice

So if you're a friend of mine here in KC, next time you see me just humor me. Make some comment about wow looks like you've lost weight please. Even if it's not true just say it to make me feel better haha. I always start workout programs with good intentions, but when I don't see results I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment