Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow 2012! I can't believe it's finally here. I remember when I started med school with an estimated graduation date of May 2012, I thought 2012 was just so far away. Well I won't be graduating this year since I added on the fellowship, and I'm ok with that. The year 2012 has some exciting things in store, ie. having a baby!!!!

Here are a few Goals for the new year.


1. Be more consistent in spending time reading the bible. I get on kicks where I will do really good for a few weeks and then slack off. I have a devotional book that has a small reading every day that I want to do. I feel advent really helped me focus on the Lord and trusting in him to provide for us. I hope to continue my spiritual growth by being consistent in my daily devotionals.

2. Be consistent on doing a couples devotional once a week with Eric, so our relationship with Christ can continue to grow as a married couple working for His will.

3. Be more intentional when it comes to my friendships. I want to try and hang out with a friend at least once a week. This can be with a couple or just some girl time for me. I just want to continue to grow in the friendships God has created.

4. Organize and Declutter!!! I found this on Pinterest, and I'm so excited to give it a shot. It's a 2012 Declutter Calendar. Want to try it with me?

5. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Eric and I were doing such a great job with working out and eating healthy. Then I got sick right when I found out we were pregnant, and the working out stopped. Then the board studying came on and is in full swing. Once boards are over, January 11th, I want to get back into running and videos.

What are you wanting to do with the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment