Thursday, August 27, 2009

Church Update

"Going to the chapel
And we're gonna get married
Going to the chapel
And we're gonna get married

Gee I really love you
And we're gonna get married
Going to the chapel of love"


We have a church for the wedding ceremony. My mom and Eric went today during lunch to view the church. We will be getting married at Royal Lane Baptist Church in Dallas, TX. We are going to do an evening ceremony probably 5:30 pm. We're not 100% for sure on the time yet. Eric took some pictures of the church for me. He got brownie points by going to view the church with my mom. They said the groom never comes to look at the church. I love him so much!




This is the Bridal Suite to get ready in.

Yay! That is a huge relief to know we have a church to get married in. On Saturday my mom, Eric, and future mother-in-law are going to check out the reception site, Brookhaven Country Club. I will post pictures of that Saturday afternoon.

1 comment: