Monday, June 14, 2010

Coupons

I tried to give coupons a shot this past weekend with my grocery shopping. I was pretty excited for my first time. I ended up saving $29.50 with the coupons. I have a friend from highschool who is a pro! I want to figure out how to use the CVS extracare bucks to save there. Here is what I did.

First I got online to look up the specials at the local grocery store. Then I decided to figure out my meal plan off of the meats on sell. That was an idea given to me from a friend at church. Then I got on www.hip2save.com website to clip coupons. Here are a few big ones I got off the specials and coupons.

2/$3 Prego Sauce plus free box of pasta
Buy One Get One Men's Deodorant for free
Nature Valley Granola Bars on sale plus a coupon!
Eggs on sale plus a coupon at the store!

It took some time Saturday evening to figure it out, but it was worth the money it saved me. :)

If you have any coupon advice leave below. Do you have any websites you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment