Monday, September 26, 2011

5 To Go

So this summer Eric and I decided to start eating healthy and working out. I would have to say this is the longest I have ever stuck to a diet or exercise plan. We were doing this more for the health benefits. My family has some serious heart disease, and I want to take all preventive measures. I wasn't miserable with the way I looked but I wasn't thrilled either.

I am happy to say that I am 15 pounds lighter since we started. I'm still not exactly where I want to be, but I just look at myself and can't imagine having another 15 lbs on me. I'm super pleased with my success. I have 5 more to go to get to college weight. Even though I'm 5 pounds from pre-med school weight, I know I have added more muscle. Running has really toned my legs up. I love it!

This is from Christmas 2010

May 2011 before diet & exercise.


Labor Day Weekend 2011 prior to diet and exercise.
A fun evening at the Plaza with some great friends. Sorry it's kind of blurry. This was probably about a month ago.

Me at work this September 2011.

1 comment: