Friday, September 30, 2011

What's Cookin in the Kitchen

This is going to be a crazy week for me at the school. Monday I will be tutoring until 7:00 pm, Tuesday is lab all day (I don't usually feel like cooking after lab all day), Wednesday normal day, Thursday OMT Final Review until 7:30. Since I have 3 days where I won't want to be slaving over the stove cooking dinner this week, I'm going to try out some of the freezer--> crockpot meals. I will let you know how they go.

Sunday: Thai Beef, Broccoli, & Brown Rice

Monday: Chicken Curry & White Rice

Tuesday: Crockpot Minestroni Soup


Thursday: Goulash & Green Beans (Crockpot Freezer Meal)

Friday: My parents will be in town for the weekend!

Even though it's going to be a busy week, I am determined we will eat dinner at home every night. Going out to eat is expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment