Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's Cookin in the Kitchen

Here is what's on the menu for us this week.

Sunday: Steak, Green beans, and mashed potatoes (Cauliflower)

Monday: Chicken Tacos and Baked Chile Rellenos

Tuesday: Stuffed Bell Peppers

Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup (first attempt at making homemade chicken noodle soup)

Thursday: Left Overs & Gospel Community Group

Friday: Turkey Burgers & Carrot Fries

Saturday: The Joshua Center 5k run in the morning WOOHOO!!!
Date Night

I have loved making muffins on Sunday for us to enjoy during the week. This week I will be making the Pear & Granola Muffins.

I'm also going to turn this Sweet Potato Cake into a healthy recipe. If it turns out tasting yummy I will post my altered recipe sometime this week.

What are some yummy fall recipes that you are willing to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment