Wednesday, February 8, 2012

15 Weeks

how far along? 15 weeks, Wednesday 2/8/2012
how are you measuring? 15 weeks 2 days (The ultrasound on 1/18 showed the baby was measuring 2 days ahead)
size of baby?
Avocado, 4-5 in 3-5 oz
heartbeat? 151 as of 1/18
total weight gain/loss? + 4 lbs
maternity clothes? I went shopping this last weekend with some friends, and I purchased my first maternity shirts. While I was there I kept thinking this shirts look HUGE! They were so long on my short torso. It's hard to believe that I will soon grow into them.
stretch marks? Nope. Still using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter.
sleep?
I slept pretty good this past week. I have been falling asleep at night on the couch around 9:30 while watching TV with Eric, and then he wakes me up when he goes to bed a little after 10. haha I haven't been getting up every night to use the restroom so that has been nice.
best moment this week?
I have been running pretty regularly again. I feel so great after a quick run. I don't run nearly as long or as fast. I feel like I'm running so slow, but I don't want to overdue it.
movement? Nope nothing yet. I'm so anxious to feel something!
food cravings? I've started having a sweet tooth. Anything that's chewy and sweet, starbursts! I'm also still eating lots of fruit.
gender predictions? Still going to say girl.
what i miss:
Being able to stay up late with Eric. I've still been going to bed early even though my energy has been great during the day.
what i'm looking forward to: To have a true baby bump!
how are you feeling? I have been feeling great except for some tailbone/butt pain. The medical term would be my SI joint. It has been killing me on my left side. At night any movement of my left leg just kills. Going from seated to standing is awful but once I stand up I'm fine. I didn't expect the back pain to start so soon. My lovely SIL told me it's because I don't have child bearing hips, that she fortunately never dealt with that. haha Love ya Alyssa!
Development this week: Today starts week 16 of development. This week muscles are getting stronger. The little one is looking more and more adorable with a face that has eyes, complete with eyebrows and eyelashes, and ears in the right spot. The eyes are making small side-to-side movements and can perceive some light, yet the eyelids are still sealed. The little one is also becoming sensitive to touch. In fact, they may even squirm if you poke my belly (so please don't touch my belly). (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)

No comments:

Post a Comment