Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Please Join Us For Dinner

So in the two years we have been married now, we have not had a kitchen table. We eat all of our meals sitting on the couch at the coffee table. Which is totally fine for us, but not for having people over or a big meal. I have always treasured meal time. I love going out to eat with Eric. Not just for the awesome food that I can't make at home, but also for the time we get to have together sitting across from each other at a table. I'm so excited that we will be able to do this at home.

Now we purchased a table from Nebraska Furniture Mart last month, but they did not have it in stock. We had to go pick it up. Well the box was large, awkward and too heavy for Eric to carry in by himself. He would not let me help him carry it in due to my current pregnant state. So he had to take the items out of the box from my car and carry them in one by one. This was the end result.



Hopefully this weekend we can actually put it together. I can't wait to have our first dinner at our new kitchen table. Would you like to come join us for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment