Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Engagement Pictures


WARNING: A ton of pictures!!!

I absolutely love them all! I can't decide which is my most absolute favorite. Jessica did a great job. I highly recommend using Jessica Hicks for any and all photos.

http://jhicks-photography.com/ Go to her blog and leave Jessica some blog love :)









Save the Date!





Eric adjusted my fingers to make sure I was holding the ball "correctly." haha
Thanks Coach Adcock.


Playing catch was Eric's idea. Do I look like a professional ball player?




Another favorite!

This will be a larger print in our home for sure!


We tried to do serious faces, but Jessica had to snap the picture fast. We couldn't keep a straight face very long haha.

Since he proposed when we went to Chicago to see a Cubs game we thought it was appropriate to get pictures in our Cubs shirt. :)






This was Eric's idea. I like it! Gotta have some attitude.



Look at those faces! Very serious.

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment