Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bad Luck Wednesday

Eric did not have a good day today :(


He was in a car accident. Don't worry he was not hurt. I was talking to him while it happened. All of a sudden I heard oh no stop, and then um baby I was just in a car accident let me call you back. The first thing out of my mouth was "Are you ok?"

So he was at the exit of his apartment complex waiting for traffic to open so he could pull out. There was a car that was coming from his left and was turning into the apartment complex. It was raining out and the lady behind the guy trying to turn in could not stop in time. She rear ended that guy which made him slide into Eric's front end. Eric spoke to the lady's insurance company tonight and thank goodness her insurance is covering everything even the rental car.

Sad day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment