Monday, October 26, 2009

Meal Planning

Ok, so I've done meal planning before. I've seen some meal planning on blogs, so here is what I will be cooking this week. Wildtree helps make the meals simple, for example spaghetti in 15 minutes! If it's in Green it's a Wildtree blend. Here is my meal planning for the week.

Monday: Pork Tenderloin, Ranchers steamed Squash & Zuccini
Tuesday: MBA class at night, so I'll pack a salad
Wednesday: Jalapeno Chicken breasts, black beans, Spanish Rice
Thursday: Tortilla Wraps with Wednesday left overs
Friday: Spaghetti and Garlic Toast
Saturday: Meatloaf with Buffalo Meat :)

Wildtree is an all natural line with no preservatives, additivites, or food dyes, no MSG, no High Fructose Corn Syrup, and low sodium. There are a lot of great blends that help make meals quick that taste great and still healthy for your family. Shoot me a message if you want to look at a catalog. It has helped make cooking in the kitchen fun again.

What's for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment