Monday, October 12, 2009

My Brain Hurts

I have finals this week, and I have been studying non-stop. My first one is tomorrow, pathology practical. There are 9 questions and that's it! I really don't think it will be that bad. I've been looking over the material a ton! Then on Wednesday is our OMT practical. I will study for that tomorrow night. I've looked over that material some, but I'm not too worried. Thursday is the big guy, 180 questions! I started studying for this thing last weekend!

I'm starting to hit a brick wall and burnt on studying, so please say a prayer for me that I keep on studying. On a good note, I get to see Eric in 72 hours!!! He is flying in Thursday night for a weekend of quality time together.

The only wedding talk that will happen this weekend is we are registering Friday morning and premarital counseling Sunday after church. I'm so excited for a weekend with just the two of us. We might go look at apartments on Friday as well. We have a few in mind that we want to check out. YAY!!!

Alright back to studying. Wish me luck and please pray for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment