Saturday, November 7, 2009

Missing Him

Alright so Eric and I started the long distance almost 3 years ago. We did 3 hours when I was at Stephen F. Austin in Nacogdoches, and now we are 8 hours away in Kansas City. With the Nac distance, we could just jump in the car for a weekend trip. An 8 hour drive is not feasible for a weekend trip. Plane tickets are $150, but you have to book them out 4 weeks early. I so wish I could just jump on a plane for a weekend trip, but I don't have that kind of money for every weekend :(

The long distance hasn't been bad at all. Our relationship is PERFECT!!! It seems now that we know the distance is going to end in exactly 105 days, the distance is the hardest its ever been. I have great friends up here in KC. It's just different. There are so many times I wish Eric could be here just so we could have quality time together. I would love to just sit on the couch in the evening watching TV with him or just having meaningless goofy conversations laughing together. Oh how I can't wait to see Eric in 2 weeks! I'm so ready for Thanksgiving break and then Christmas break for 3 weeks :)

I am just so excited to see what God will do with our lives when we are finally together and married. Oh how I love Eric!

Sorry for this sad post I just needed to get it off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. Distance makes a great relationship. It proves honesty and trust. It makes you enjoy the time you have together a lot more and just appreciate having someone to share your life with. It will all be worth it. Not to mention all of your hard studying will be worth it, who can honestly say they went to school and graduated within four years and then onto Med school and make A's... not a lot people now days. You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittnea, you're so cute. I'm sorry we couldn't do anything tonight, but I want to get together this week. Let us know what would work for you. Tomorrow would even work for us! :)

    ReplyDelete