Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Working Out

Alright, so I've been working out and trying to get tone for the wedding. My bestfriend called it the LGN Diet, Lookin' Good Naked! haha too funny.

So here is my progress so far. I have lost 13 pounds since August. WOOHOO!!! I use myfitnesspal.com to keep track of food and exercise. It's great! Based on my current weight and goals, it calculated my caloric intake, protein and carbs. They have a great database of foods to add to your food diary. Now I'm just trying to tone everything up. Here is my workout feel free to join with me and we can keep each other accountable.

Mon/Thurs 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins weights: chin ups (10), bicep curls (10lb x12), tricep kick backs (10lb x12), standing row (10lb x 12), dips (10) REPEAT 3x

Tues/Fri 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins weights: lunges (24lb x 10 each leg), squats (12lb x 25), lateral block step up (12lb x 15)

Wed/Sat 45 minutes elliptical and an ab video that I do at home.

If you have any other suggestions for workouts to change things up let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I want a gym memebership so bad. I'm not fat, but I want to tone up as well. I just want to do dance, kickbox, and cardio I am not into the whole weight lifting... BORING. Good for you though, you'll look great

    ReplyDelete