Monday, November 23, 2009

Traditions

Ok so I want to hear what type of traditions/routines you have with your spouse.

I thought about Eric and I having a Saturday breakfast. With boards not long after our wedding, I will be spending a lot of hours studying. I was thinking that no matter how crazy busy I am with school, taking an hour out of my Saturday morning to make breakfast for my hubby would be fun. We could make breakfast together and then enjoy it with a nice cup of coffee before I hit the books for the day.

Do you and your spouse have anything you do weekly such as Tuesday date nights, or Thursday game nights. I want to know what yall do!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not married yet (our wedding date is May 30th) but we always take out time to have a 'just us' Friday night dinner. I cook it and Marc brings me flowers! Every Saturday night we eat out in a restaurant. Normally it's very casual, but it's nice to get into a different setting. Is it bad that all our traditions revolve around food? ;)

    Great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha food is great!!! Hey Vanessa, I can't see your profile bc it's private. Can you allow me to see your blog, so I can follow it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a set DAY but we ALWAYS have one day a week that is date night. Sometimes it involves snuggling up for a football game, or somethings it involves going out to a movie. I think Saturday breakfast is A GREAT IDEA! School is extremely important, but so is LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment was from your photographer :) I don't have a google account :(

    ReplyDelete