Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Garden

So we've had rainy weather all weekend, and my "garden" hasn't gotten any sun. Well today, the sun started to come out. During my lunch break from studying, I went out to the patio to move the garden into the direct sun and this is what I found.
The one on the bottom row 2nd from the right is bell peppers.

Then you can see on the 3rd row from the right on the top and bottom. Those are peppers also. The bottom two on the 2nd row from the left are squash.

The little guy on the 2nd row from the left is tomato and the guy directly in the middle is Zucchini.
Those little guys are Oregano sprouts.

WOOHOO! I have a total of 8 little plants coming up. I can't wait until they get bigger, so I can transplant the little bulbs into pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment