Wednesday, April 18, 2012

25 Weeks



how far along? 25 Weeks, Wednesday 4/18/2012
how are you measuring? We have an appointment on Friday, so I will get an update
size of baby?
Eggplant, 9.2 in 2 lbs
heartbeat? appointment on Friday
total weight gain/loss? + 17.5 lbs (EEEK!!!)
maternity clothes? Yep all the way. My workout shorts are starting to get a little tight! YIKES!
stretch marks? Nope. Hoping it stays that way.
sleep?
I've been a little restless the past few nights. It seems like when I move or readjust then I will get a little squirming from the baby too. It hasn't been awful though.
best moment this week? We went to our first baseball game of the season. The little one "experienced" their first baseball game. He or she was squirming like crazy during the game too. Hoping the little one will enjoy baseball as much as we do.
movement? All the time. More and more each day. It still takes me by surprise and I love feeling the little one :)
food cravings? Sweets!But that's all the time haha
gender predictions? I think girl. I think she was being shy and not wanting to show us the girly parts.
what i miss:
Margaritas!!! I am by no means a drinker, but I do enjoy a margarita from time to time with our Mexican food. YUM!
what i'm looking forward to: We have a doctor's appointment on Friday. WOOHOO!!!
how are you feeling? Feeling great! I'm getting super excited to think that we just have 15 weeks left. WOW!
Development this week: Today starts week 26 of development. The little ones eyes are beginning to open. The eyelids have been fused for the past few months so the retina could develop. The colored part of the eye still doesn't have much pigmentation, so it's too early to start guessing the baby's eye color. The little one is able to see. With the heightened sense of sight and hearing, the baby may increase in activity when the baby sees a bright light or hears a loud noise. (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)

No comments:

Post a Comment