Wednesday, April 25, 2012

26 Weeks

how far along? 26 Weeks, Wednesday 4/25/2012
how are you measuring? We have an appointment on Friday, so I will get an update
size of baby?
Eggplant, 15 in (head to foot) 2.2 lbs
heartbeat? 143
total weight gain/loss? + 18.5 lbs (EEEK!!!)
maternity clothes? Yep all the way.  I can still wear a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans since they sit low.
stretch marks? Nope. Hoping it stays that way.
sleep?
I haven't been sleeping all that great.  Just waking up multiple times through out the night and then having a hard time falling asleep. 

 best moment this week? Eric getting to feel the little one move.  Monday night the little one was so active and Eric got so many kicks.  To see his face light up feeling the little one move is priceless.  It makes me so excited to see him as a dad. 
movement? All the time. The little one is most active in the evenings about 30 minutes-1 hour following dinner. 
food cravings? I haven't really had a true craving like oh my gosh I want this now kind of craving.  Oh well!
gender predictions? I think girl.
what i miss:
Not getting out of breath after walking up a few flights of stairs.  Man I get winded.   

what i'm looking forward to: Putting the crib together.  Eric doesn't want to put it together yet because then it will just sit there for another 14 weeks.  We have picked out the bedding yet have not purchased it.  I'm starting to get the itch to get things in order.
how are you feeling? Feeling great! This week I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions.  Nothing serious.  I've had maybe 2-3 a day.  They don't hurt at all.  My tummy just all of a sudden gets rock hard.
Development this week: Today starts week 27 of development.  The little one graduates onto a new growth chart this week, measuring from head to toe.  The baby has more taste buds now than he or she will have at birth.  He or she may actually react to different foods.  (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)

No comments:

Post a Comment