Friday, August 24, 2012

3 Weeks Already

Oh my our sweet little girl is already 3 weeks.  I can't believe how fast time is flying.  She hit 3 weeks on Monday, but I'm just now getting around to blogging.  I am currently trying to finalize my residency application, personal statement, list of programs that I will apply to, write my manuscript for my research project and take care of a newborn.  Ya no time off for this momma.  Plus I go back to rotations September 1st.  I will be on ER working 12 hr shifts.  YIKES!!!

Here is what we've been up to lately. :)


Daddy and Alexis.  Daddy has the special "bounce" that Alexis likes :)

 We went up to KCUMB so the family medicine department could meet her.  This is Dr. Legg, he is 91 and was my one that taught me a lot as far as manipulation last year during my fellowship.  Here he is checking her cranial motion. :)

Alexis with Dr. Newman.  He is a pediatrician and I am so thankful I met him this last year.  He has become my mentor. :)
Daddy giving Alexis her first bottle.  We wanted to introduce a bottle before I have to go back to work.  She had no trouble with it.  

Daddy burping Alexis.  Notice her face.  She does not like getting burped.  She wanted the bottle. haha


Size 0-3 outfit.  A bit big but it's not a Newborn :(

Her first manicure.  Too scared to use nail clippers, so I used a baby nail file.  Notice the pacifier as well.  It is great to use in the evenings during the fussy time.  She doesn't need it to go to sleep just to sooth her in the evenings.

Size 1 Diapers!  They're huge on her!  But the NB were getting tight around her thighs, so we moved up to a size 1.


Daddy and Alexis after tummy time one night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment