Wednesday, December 7, 2011

6 Weeks



how far along?
6 weeks, Wednesday 12/7/2011
how are you measuring? ????
size of baby? Blueberry
heartbeat? ???????
total weight gain/loss? 0
maternity clothes? Nope normal clothes :)
stretch marks? No. My Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter came in, so I will start slathering that on my belly in hopes to no stretch marks.
sleep?
Not sleeping all that great. I don't have a problem falling asleep but I'm waking up a lot and just toss and turning. It's kind of frustrating. I'm starting to feel the exhaustion though. I went to bed Tuesday night at 7:45. WOW it was nice :)
best moment this week? I have my first appointment this week, Friday December 9th.
movement? Nope nothing yet
food cravings? Nothing
gender predictions? Still going to say girl.
what i miss: My energy. I haven't been working out every day like I was before just because I have no energy. I've run a few times since being pregnant but not like I would like. I do feel great after my run, so I'm hoping I can keep running.
what i'm looking forward to: We are driving to Texas on Friday, and I cannot wait to tell our family.
how are you feeling? I've had a few episodes of queasiness but nothing too bad. It just kind of comes and goes. No throwing up though so that's nice. I'm pretty exhausted though and wish I could just curl up on the couch or in bed. haha
Development this week: Today starts week 7 of development. As of now, the baby is 10,000 times bigger now than at conception-about the size of a blueberry. A lot of that growth is concentrated on the head. The brain cells are being generated at a rate of 10 cells per minute. The mouth and tongue are forming this week and so are his or her arm and leg buds, which are beginning to sprout into paddle-like appendages and divide into hand, arm and shoulder segments-and leg, knee, and foot segments. Also the kidneys begin their important work of waste management. (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)

No comments:

Post a Comment