Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 Weeks

how far along? 7 weeks, Wednesday 12/14/2011
how are you measuring? ????
size of baby? Raspberry
heartbeat? ???????
total weight gain/loss? 0
maternity clothes? Nope normal clothes :)
stretch marks? Nope. I have started slathering my stomach with Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter.
sleep?
I'm really not sleeping all that well. There have been a few nights this week I've had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but it hasn't become an every night thing. I feel like I just toss and turn all night.
best moment this week? We saw our little peanut using one of the hand held ultrasound machines. We even saw a flicker of a heart beat.
movement? Nope nothing yet
food cravings? Pickles, French fries, and PB&J (not all together of course) I wouldn't really call them a craving it's just when I eat them they taste awesome!
gender predictions? Still going to say girl.
what i miss: Sleep. I just want to wake up in the morning and feel rested. Insomnia and day time fatigue don't go well together. I have gone running a couple times this week which have felt awesome!
what i'm looking forward to: We are driving to Texas on Friday, and I can't wait to share our exciting news.
how are you feeling? Still no throwing up. YAY! Felt really good today and yesterday. Had a couple queasy feelings but nothing unbearable. I haven't had any more cramping either which has been nice. The doctor told me I could take vitamin B6 and Unisom for the morning sickness. The unisom is actually used as an over the counter for sleep but it also affects nausea. I took one last night and felt like I slept awesome. I might take that some nights if I'm having problems falling asleep. I've also had some slight bloating in the evenings. The other night I seriously thought I looked about 4-5 months pregnant. I was kind of freaking out a bit. Then in the morning I was fine haha.
Development this week: Today starts week 8 of development. This week baby is measuring about half an inch in length and about the size of a large raspberry. Looking less reptilian and more human as the lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back continue to take shape. The baby's heart is beating at 150 beats per minute. The baby is making spontaneous movements, twitches of the trunk and limb buds too tiny to feel. (According to What to Expect When You're Expecting)


No comments:

Post a Comment