Monday, December 12, 2011

Boards Round # 2

So I will begin my board preparation soon enough. Well I've been doing practice questions and reviewing content for the past 6 weeks. It's just that I will begin my hardcore board preparation NOW. AGH!

I take my second set of boards January 11th, so if I don't do much blogging between now and then please forgive me. I don't have to take them until the end of the summer, but I figure why not utilize the Christmas break I get. I will be spending my Christmas break studying from 8:00 am- 5:00 pm followed by a break to work out and eat dinner, and then back to it from 7:00pm-10:00pm to do questions. No Christmas break for me.

Sorry if I become a hermit and am not very social during the next month. Please say a prayer for me if you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment