Thursday, March 8, 2012

What's Cookin' in the Kitchen?

I have not been doing that great of job cooking meals recently. We have been eating out a lot, and I'm starting to get frustrated with myself. I need to do a better job of stocking up the kitchen, so I have a lot of easy go to meals. This meal plan is kind of thrown off since it's Thursday and I'm making it but oh well.

Thursday: Dinner-Spaghetti, Salad & Garlic Toast

Friday: Breakfast- Breakfast tacos
Lunch-Left over spaghetti
Dinner- Crock Pot Peppered Steak over rice

Saturday: Breakfast-weekly breakfast date
Lunch- on your own
Dinner- Baked whole chicken with veggies

Sunday: Breakfast-Waffle, Turkey Bacon and Fruit
Lunch-Chicken left overs
Dinner-Baked tilapia, rice & salad

Monday: Breakfast- Bagel sandwich with egg whites & turkey bacon
Lunch-Tilapia left overs
Dinner- Pulled pork sandwich & baked fries

Tuesday: Breakfast-Yogurt, Granola & Fruit
Lunch- Pulled pork sandwich left over
Dinner-Chicken Tacos, black beans & salad

Wednesday: Breakfast- Bagel & fruit
Lunch- On your own
Dinner- Tacos left overs (church night)


What are some of your go to recipes? I need some new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment